Wednesday, June 25, 2014

GoVoxBox from Influenster


Getting something in the mail is so much fun - even more so when it's a box from Influenster full of wonderful products to try!  I recently received my third VoxBox from the Influenster program: the GoVoxBox, which was a perfect fit for this busy, active Mommy.  Here's what was included:



PROFOOT Triad Orthotic: $10.49
I put these in my favorite sneakers and after chasing kids around all day, I can say that my lower back has been feeling much better lately.

PROFOOT Pedi-Rock: $8.99
This soft foot file works great for those dry summer feet.

Playtex Sport Fresh Balance: $3.99-$4.99
These new tampons newtralize odors and provide protection to allow women to stay active.

Muller Greek Corner yogurt: $1.29
My kids love mixing the fruit into the yogurt, and I love that they're eating a healthy snack.

Aqua Spa Relax Collection: $9.99
The lavendar bath salts smelled fantastic and were very relaxing - perfect for a Mom after a long day.  I can't wait to try some of their other scent collections as well.

Vitamin Shoppe Next Step Fit N Full Protein Shake: $24.99 for a pack of 14
The Swiss Chocolate protein shake was delicious.  I'm currently not trying to lose weight, but protein shakes are perfect for when I'm too busy to make myself a regular meal or after a workout.

Blue Diamond Fruit Flavored Almonds: $3.19 for a 4oz bag
I took these on a road-trip and they were the perfect snack.  They're sweet (but without a ton of sugar), and fill you up with protein and all the goodness of almonds.



If you're interested in joining the Influenster program (you don't have to be a blogger, just active on social media), send me an email for an invitation: creativetotmom at gmail dot com




For more fun, please join Learners in Bloom at:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! No spam, please.